Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vader's Fist: The 501st Legion


Went down to the cosplay held in the front of Ngee Ann City today. Place was packed and had security up the ass as the event venue was to be visited by several members of parliament. Had to have my camera bag and personal items scanned in order to be let into the venue. As I jostled with the crowd to make my way to the cosplay area I chanced upon a booth where they were recruiting people to join the empire. Hmm... will I be deployed to the Death Star after my training or serve on a Star Destroyer?

You will be issued with your uniform and helmets immediately upon signing up

"Don't be a rebel scum! Join the Stormtrooper Academy!"


There was simply no escape from the recruiting officers of the 501st legion. However, I used a Jedi mind trick to convince them that I was an imperial guard sent undercover to infiltrate the cosplay event to capture rebels dressed as anime characters. Stay tuned for the next field report...

No comments: