Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Looong Time Gone.....

It's been a long while since the last post and much has happened since then. Last August I enrolled myself in a post-graduate course in system analysis since my previous jobs entailed managing IT related projects.

Since day one a lot of time was devoted to learning how to code in less than a year plus figuring out how to draw use cases and sequence diagrams. And now, six school projects and five exam papers later, I'm serving a six-month attachment developing an online admin system for a government organisation. I'm nearing the end of the attachment and will be finishing soon.

Anyways, I managed to find some time to meet up with an old school friend at a cosplay event today at the youth park. Also got the dust off my camera and took some pics which I have not been doing in a very long time...






Have to admit, it's my first time at a cosplay event and I didn't know what to expect in terms of photo opportunities. But it was heaps fun though the sun was very uncompromising. Oh well, at least be glad that it didn't rain!




No comments: