Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 and beyond...

Right, so I've been very guilty of neglecting this blog but a lot has happened last year up to now. For one thing, I've started a Deviant Art page where my cosplay and other photos now are. Speaking of cosplay, I've had the opportunity to work with several groups for some shoots and the pix are all there at  Deviant Art .

I managed to take some time off from work to go to Vietnam; spent a week touring Hanoi, Sapa and Halong Bay. Some of my pix from the trip can be found here:




In addition, the laptop that I was using for 2 years since I enrolled in post-grad studies decided to flatline on me. With my Dell warranty expired I decided to move to a desktop for my photo processing. Who would have thought that I'm now spending more time on:

  1. Fallout 3
  2. Unreal Tournament 3
  3. Quake Wars
Yup, so that's what's been happening up till now. Btw, if you did catch "The Day the Earth Stood Still" I'm sure you'll agree that the scene where Keanu Reeves spoke Mandarin was pretty hilarious though he did a decent job...

1 comment:

Photo-shop Toronto said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what they're talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift. Photo shop