Friday, May 09, 2008

Midweek Shootout - Think Tattoo

It was a rare opportunity for me (I don't have that many friends) as one of my neighbors allowed me to snap pix of her while she got her tattoo at Think Tattoo Far East Plaza. Though it took over two hours which ended after 11pm, it was definitely worth staying out for this, especially with the pix I took.

Before the tattoo is etched onto the customer's skin, tattoo artist Elson Yeo would go over the design, making tweaks and modifications to it.

Once the customer agrees to the design, the tattoo is applied onto a transfer to be applied to the skin. Touch ups are then made directly onto the skin before the tattoo process begins.


Ink galore!

Preparation of the needles

Modifying an existing tattoo to blend in with the new design...

[End]
Thanks Bertha and Elson!

No comments: