Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Shootout - MPT Motorshow Pt 1

Fresh after last week's Evo Launch at the National Stadium, my friends and I found ourselves heading back to the Kallang area for the MPT Motorshow. Consisting of several events under one roof including auto-styling (zhng your car), race queen search and sprinting heats, the event was a definite photographic field day.

I doubt this was part of the auto styling exhibition but I seldom get to see Chryslers on the road except at import car shows. This must have belonged to the boss or one of the sponsors as they drove it away promptly after I snapped this pic.



Looks like Takumi-san doesn't have to deliver tofu today...

With the F1 night race just around the corner, the organisers are planning an extended category for those below the age of 12 years.


[To be continued...]

No comments: