Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend Shootout - SOY Cosplay 2008 Pt 1

I made my way down to Ngee Ann Polytechnic, one of my alma maters, last Saturday for the SOY Cosplay 2008. Organised by the Japanese Tsubasa Club, its initial intended venune was the Atrium but was changed to LT26 due to the Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE), the period where 'O' level students make a beeline to register for their preferred courses. Not that I was complaining as compared to the area around LT26, lighting conditions at the Atrium can be very challenging at times (aka good place for nudge nudge wink wink say no more you know what I mean...). For once it was refreshing to be back at the LT26 area (last time I went there it was for my graduation ceremony)...

"Arr... Ahoy there mateys!"

Rule #1: Don't piss me off...

"Round 1... Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggght!"

"RAWR! Rawk and roll baby!"

Siesta!

Phew! All in a day's work. Stay tuned for more...

No comments: